Dashing Mom

Monday, August 26, 2013

CLOSET REDO

For starters, I removed EVERYTHING out of my closet.



My hubby took down the rails. We painted the whole closet and he installed white baseboards. He also hung a new light. Then he installed four rods, two on each end of the closet which gave me sooo much more room! Then he added the shelves.


To top it off my sister gave me an antique vanity with mirror and chair.
I arranged my purses/bags on the shelves. My shirts are hanging on the top and jeans/pants on the bottom. To the left I have my dresses, gowns, belts and scarves on the top and jackets on the bottom. I placed my shoes underneath my clothes. I used silver shower hooks to hang my scarves. In the vanity I have my makeup in the middle drawer. I used the other drawers to neatly divide my undergarments. I also organized my jewelry in one of the bottom drawers.
So nice to have all my stuff in one place! My own little dressing room:)